Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 115

Thread: Starting Over Quotes

  1. #31
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Monday morning again.. Not one of my favorite moments but it will pass just like the rest of them did. I hope everyone had a nice weekend. Here is one to get everyone started:

    " Don't look at the low points in your life as defeats but as opportunities to make progress. Great opportunities come to those who make the most of them."
    Author Unknown


    Have A Great day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  2. #32
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    It is Tuesday and it is getting nicer outside. But starting tomorrow it is going to rain and not be so nice. Well that is better then this snow. Here is one for today:

    " Fear is an illusion. Make your own reality and step up to any challenge, no matter how great. Unless you fall, you will never gain the strength to stand; keep moving. And if you ever fall, look up, my hand will always be there."
    Written in 2008 by Lee B.

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  3. #33
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Today is Wednesday and let me tell you a little bit about yesterday. I decided that I would turn the tables a little bit at work and work on the line instead of supervisor just to see how it really is. And let me tell you I don't know how they do it all day every day. I have so many ideas to make it easier for my team today. Don't tell them but I am sore all over just not use to doing hard labor. I hope I can make it better for them. Here is something better for everyone:

    " Success is just not making money, a good name and fame, but also standing firm after failure with more energy, spirit, enthusiasm & courage to face what's next."
    Written in 2008 by Krivi Z

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  4. #34
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks Gus and even though I did that three days ago I am still sore. I used parts of my body I didn't know that were there... [img]eek.gif[/img] Anyway here is one to walk us into the weekend:

    " Hard work is a investment. The more you invest in terms of hard work, more is the profit you earn in terms of success."
    Written in 2008 by Koyel Shee

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  5. #35
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    More supervisors should follow in your footsteps Dawny! Nothing like putting things into perspective and no better way to do it, than to walk a mile in someone elses shoes!

    Kudos my friend!

    BTW, your quotes of late are really hitting home.
    Thanks again!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  6. #36
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Wow what a weekend... I had a tattoo party for s solid two days and I got my lower back tat that I have been wanting.. I will show it off as soon as I heal.
    Well here is one for today:

    Hard work is a investment. The more you invest in terms of hard work, more is the profit you earn in terms of success."
    Written in 2008 by Koyel Shee

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  7. #37
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    It is Tuesday and it will be a great day. Lots of love in the air... Well here is one for today:

    " When things get bad, pray they get worse and overcome them. Challenge yourself and push yourself to your limits. This is the only way to truly become great."
    Copyright ? 2008 Andrew Augustine

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  8. #38
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well it is Wednesday... Here is one for us all today:

    Defense wins games, hard work wins championships...but bonds and friendships will bring you all the way."
    My coach

  9. #39
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well it is Thursday day already and I will be having another busy weekend. But none the less a good one. Just one more day. Here is one for today:

    " In my lifetime, I've come to realize that you can't depend upon other people for what you want and you can't be scared to go out there and get it. You have to dream hard, wish big, and chase after your goals because no one is going to do it for you and even if things don't work out, you'll always be able to say you tried."
    Author Unknown


    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  10. #40
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well it is Friday and another tattoo party for us tomorrow. I need work done on a tat I got done when I was in my 20's. And some more people need to get there's done. Here is one for everyone who needs to and wants to have a great weekend:

    " When I went for something, which seemed IMPOSSIBLE to others, they called me CRAZY. But now, when I have made it possible, they call it HISTORY."
    Written in 2008 by Piyush Beriwala

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic